|Squirmy the Worms|
|Specie||Human / Worms|
|Skin Color||Dark Pink|
|First Appearance||Rampage: Total Destruction (2006) (Wii exclusive only)|
Squirmy is a worm monster that made his first and only debut on the Wii version of Rampage: Total Destruction. He is one of 30 playable monsters (40 on the Nintendo Wii version). This is the only Rampage game he has appeared in.
When Squirmy drank Scum Soda, he had a violent reaction, turning him into a giant monster made of writhing earthworms.
To be added
- It is unknown why he is made of multiple creatures despite being one human once.
- He is also unclarified how he eats and swallows things despite being made of coiled worms.
- From deep analysis of Squirmy's coiled body it looks seemingly uncanny. This could mean:
- He could really be made of many worms.
- He could actually be one extraordinarily long worm (E.G. the Bootlace Worm) wound around into a silhouette of a humanoid organism.
- He is one of few monsters in Rampage: Total Destruction who don't sport any kind of teeth (obviously due to Worms being Detrivores).
- He is also unknown how it has eye sockets (especially considering worms don't have eyes).
- Squirmy is the only monster who's gender is unknown.