|Bart the Bat|
|Species||Human / Bat|
|Skin Color||Dark purple (Bio image only)|
Light brown (in-game model only)
|First Appearance||Rampage: Total Destruction (2006)|
|“||With his keen sense of hearing, Bart the Bat is well in tune to the pulse of Hollywood. With sharp fangs and an awesome double jump, he's more like a bat out of 'Help Destroy The City!'. Bart's short flight abilities make it nearly impossible for his prey to get away.||”|
— Rampage: Total Destruction
Bart is a Bat monster that made his first debut in Rampage: Total Destruction. He is one of 30 playable monsters (40 on the Nintendo Wii version). This is the only Rampage game he has appeared in. Bart's special ability enables him to fly upwards on a double jump. This is useful for scaling very tall buildings.
Rampage: Total Destruction (2006)Edit
Unfortunately, when he consumed the fizzy drink, he began to suffer a violent reaction, of which caused him to mutate into a giant Bat. He then went on a rampage until he was captivated and imprisoned in a Cryo-Tube hidden in Los Angeles.
He can be unlocked as a playable monster in Los Angeles if the player is able to free him from the Cryo-Tube. His Cryo-Tube is hidden in a building called Studio B; the player can free him by punching a hole in the building he is hidden, and if the player spots a glint of a bright green aura flashing from the hole, the player must punch the hole to smash the Cryo-Tube and set Bart free.
- Using Kingston the King Cobra on the Playstation 2 and Gamecube versions of the game will result in Bart physically hopping out of the building and walking off the screen.
- Using Shelby the Tortoise on the Nintendo Wii version of the game will result in Bart physically hopping out of the building and walking off the screen.
Bart the Bat will then become a playable monster in the Monster Selection Menu.
- Despite being a Bat he doesn't actually have any wings.
- In his gameplay form and monster selection screen, he looks notably different. The difference in Bart's skin texture could be due to the dynamic lighting used in his bio image.
- When Bart flaps his arms, it may be a reference to Rampage World Tour, Rampage 2: Universal Tour, and Rampage Through Time's Arm Flap ability which, when the player rapid tapped the jump button in mid air, would make the monster flap their arms to slow down how fast they fell. It is unknown if it is actually coincidence.
- He also bares a small resemblance to V.E.R.N the Abomination. Funnily enough, V.E.R.N was added to the Nintendo Wii version of Rampage: Total Destruction and has the same animation as Bart.